Wednesday 22 June 2011

Heart Wedding Advert for the "I Will Magazine Autumn 2011

Hi everyone, this is my first draft for my Autumn 2011 Spring 2012  "I WILL" Magazine, my main thoughts were to keep it clean and to the point, the image features Mrs Kate Holmes, I was very fortunate to shoot her wedding in beautiful South Wales, The shot was taken in the grounds of Aberglasney Gardens, Kate chose this venue for her bridal portraits. If you ever get the chance to visit the house and gardens they are stunning. For photographers the best light is under the house portico, and the garden archways. for group shots, in front of the house ( Light permitting) or at the top garden, this has a gorgeous panoramic view of the house in the background. Also a great location for pre-wed shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment