Wednesday 4 April 2012

Shooting Spring blossom by Day or by Night

Last night I was testing a new Rotolux softbox for my quadra kit, wow the light is just stunning, these images where taken at approximately 7:30pm finished at 8:pm. The reason I was shooting flowers was I had not other subject available so I though why not.  Settings where 1/80th f5.6 200 iso, quadra at 1/4 power triggered by skyport. The images are strait out of camera the blue sky was saturated by under exposing the ambient by 1/3rd to 1/2  a stop. In some of the images you can see a cobweb, also a star in the sky which is slightly blurred. So this demonstrates that you can shoot pretty Things  by night or by day. Next time she will be blonde.  Enjoy.



This is my eldest son giving me one of his moody looks. the spot on the left is the moon, check out the rotolux highlights in Mikes eyes, Cool!


                                                                         Day or Night





No comments:

Post a Comment